Feel free to contact me via email, txt or phone to discuss any issues or concerns.
- Lessons are scheduled during the entire year. The school term according to the NSW school calendar has no impact on the studio calendar. Lessons which fall on a public holiday will be discussed case by case with the student.
Trial lesson (interview)
- The trial lesson (interview) is free to all students. However, it must be said that it is not a normal lesson and there is no teaching involved. Its main goals are: to meet and get to know each other and talk about the student's musical background, goals, repertoire, etc...and for the teacher to assess the level of the new student. If the new student wants to start learning from the very first lesson, the lesson will be charged as normal. The interview should take around 30min.
- If the student misses the arranged time for the free interview and do not notify the teacher, the student loses the right for another free interview. Another interview can be arranged, but this time, it would be charged as a normal lesson.
- Lessons are strictly one-to-one. No parents, friends or relatives are allowed to stay and watch the lesson. Students feel more relaxed and learn more knowing they are not being watched. SKYPE lessons must NOT be recorded.
- Students have two payment options:
1) paying lesson by lesson
2) paying in blocks of 5 or 10 lessons
- Australian students can pay in cash or bank transfer. When the lesson is in-person payment in cash is preferred.
- International students can pay by bank transfer or Paypal.
If paying via bank transfer please note that the funds must reach the account BEFORE the lesson time.
So, please allow at least 48hrs for your transfer.
Bank Account details: CBA (Commonwealth Bank) BSB:062799, ACC:12195251, ACC name:HDIB and SDIB
ALL lessons must be paid in full before the agreed lesson time
Cancellations and Make-up lessons
- Lessons will be charged if:
* the student doesn't attend the lesson and doesn't the teacher.
* the student notifies the teacher less than 24hrs before the lesson time.
So, to be entitled for a make-up lesson, the student must notify the teacher at least 24hrs prior to the lesson time, otherwise the lesson will be charged.
- Under no circumstances lessons can be simply skipped.
- Missed lessons that are entitled for a make-up lesson will not be transferred as credits to the following week or month. They need to remain as make-up lessons.
- The make-up lesson will be charged if the student fail to attend it.
- Paid lessons that are missed by the student will not be refunded.
- Paid lessons that are missed by the teacher will be refunded in full or the credit will be transferred to the next lesson. In cases where the student wants a make-up lesson instead, the make-up lesson will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time.
Music Lessons Sydney - Terms and Conditions